HR Assistant – QC - Human Resources Assistant Job Responsibilities:
Supports human resources processes by administering tests; scheduling appointments; conducting orientation; maintaining records and information.
Human Resources Assistant Job Duties:
• Substantiates applicants' skills by administering and scoring tests.
• Schedules examinations by coordinating appointments.
• Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
• Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
• Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
• Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
• Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Human Resources Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Reporting Skills, Maintaining Employee Files, Dependability, Organization, Scheduling, Confidentiality, Independence, Orienting Employees, Verbal Communication, Teamwork, Microsoft Office Skills
Jobs in Quezon City > Human Resources in Quezon City > HR Assistant – QC